STEVE HACKETT: 20+ additional shows for North America in 2022

• I saw that Hackett was coming here to a few California venues. Holy moly. They’re in very seedy parts of town and the tickets high as a kite considering! Hardly anything left. Can’t believe it.

• I saw that Hackett was coming here to a few California venues. Holy moly. They’re in very seedy parts of town and the tickets high as a kite considering! Hardly anything left. Can’t believe it.

I'm imagining "seedy parts" of California as being the sorts of places where the avocados are within a day of their sell-by date! :)

Ian

Works with chess - Not with life

• I'm imagining "seedy parts" of California as being the sorts of places where the avocados are within a day of their sell-by date! :)

Think again!! Here in California, we invented gangs, homeless, drug addiction, the smell of piss in the streets, and general skid row fun. LA, Oakland, and Sacramento are where Steve is going….and the parts of town he’s playing at are best left to Kevlar vests and you ideally should bring a Glock to protect yourself there 😂😂😜😜

• Think again!! Here in California, we invented gangs, homeless, drug addiction, the smell of piss in the streets, and general skid row fun. LA, Oakland, and Sacramento are where Steve is going….and the parts of town he’s playing at are best left to Kevlar vests and you ideally should bring a Glock to protect yourself there 😂😂😜😜

I feel your pain. When I see shows scheduled for the Tower theater in Philly (however famous and historic it may be), I shudder at the thought of driving, parking and walking in Upper Darby. Especially that "lovely" drive down Market street through west Philly - car jacking anyone?. Thankfully, his shows are all in the 'burbs this time around.

• I feel your pain. When I see shows scheduled for the Tower theater in Philly (however famous and historic it may be), I shudder at the thought of driving, parking and walking in Upper Darby. Especially that "lovely" drive down Market street through west Philly - car jacking anyone?. Thankfully, his shows are all in the 'burbs this time around.

The first time I saw The Musical Box was at the Tower Theater some years ago. I drove up from the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland and just as I got to Upper Darby a horrible windstorm came through and the power went out in the entire neighborhood. I must have broken the world record booking it by foot from my parking spot and the theater. Thankfully every show I’ve been to since then in Philly has been at the Keswick in a much nicer neighborhood.

• The first time I saw The Musical Box was at the Tower Theater some years ago. I drove up from the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland and just as I got to Upper Darby a horrible windstorm came through and the power went out in the entire neighborhood. I must have broken the world record booking it by foot from my parking spot and the theater. Thankfully every show I’ve been to since then in Philly has been at the Keswick in a much nicer neighborhood.

Agree 100%. I really like the Keswick, mainly because I've played it myself several times lol!