Kris Kristofferson

• I have been listening to his music, since I was a kid. I didn`t understand the words, but loved his voice and his songs. When I grew older, I learned English and little by little I started to understand, what he was singing and found it deeply depressing. Loneliness, shattered relationships and alcoholism to escape from all of this. I started thinking, that I would never wish to grow up, if life was like that. For a long time I fought against my age and tried to remain a child. In the end, I became an adult and found out,that life wasn`t just like that.

My love for Kris, however, remained unbroken. An exceptional singer and songwriter.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• I have seen bis movies, too. They fit to his music. He also has a great sense of humor. Just think of „Blame It On The Rolling Stones“ or „The Law Is For Protection Of The People“.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• ...and he's a Rhodes Scholar! A bit a trivia that not everyone knows about him.

I'm a fan of his too - great voice. I think that "Sunday Morning, Coming Down" is his song too - most known for Johnny Cash's version.

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...