I Know What I Like (bit of Stagnation)

Domino

Throwing It All Away

Tonight Tonight Tonight

Invisible Touch

I Can't Dance

Dancing With The Moonlit Knight

Carpet Crawlers

Feel free to post photos and reports here or arrange meet-ups with other fans.

Which North American shows will you see in total?

Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• Will be studiously avoiding these threads in the expectation that there will be a substitution in the setlist and I'd like to preserve one surprise if possible! While expecting that a thread will appear with the title I CANT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED XXXXXXX INSTEAD OF YYYYYYY!!

• Official Post

Nope

But in the interest of the whole tour (Covid restrictions etc) I strongly recommend NOT to try meeting them.

• I was just on Ticketmaster, looking at opening night on the 15th.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005A94BBAB1B51

They released a bunch of new front floor seats and more 100 level too. I'm talking about the official regular seats (blue dots on the seating chart), NOT the resale seats (red dots)

But the weird thing is how they re-priced the regular seats. They now have a bunch of front floor seats at $350, which previously cost $500.

And they now have new 100 level seats at $385, which previously cost $300.

And now I just rechecked the 2nd Chicago show on the 16th.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005AA3B2FD1458

Ticketmaster is doing weird things there too. The front floors are still $500 on the 16th. But now the 100 level seats are down to $250, instead of $300.

• Hello everyone, I have two extra tickets for the Tuesday December 16th show in Chicago. They are on the floor in Section 3 Row 21, Seats 9-10. They are currently listed on TickPick.com but I would like to sell them at a lower cost to someone here on the Forum who wants to go. Please let me know and we can set up a conversation thread to talk more!

• Looking forward to next week. My guess is that the first night will be somewhat lackluster as the band hasn't played in a month or so. My bet is that the 2nd night will be better performance wise.

• Welcome to the wonderful world of TicketMaster. When I bought my tickets for the show in DC I was one of the first in line, only to experience the dreaded spinning wheel when the sale opened. I was timed out, went back in, and the ticket prices in the section I wanted had all gone up rather substantially in 10 minutes time.

• Wow! Genesis are now just 5 days away from kicking off the next step in their legendary existence.

Looking forward to seeing how Phil is doing in these ones.

I hope covid stays away

• Going to the 16th with my wife, and couldn't be more excited. She knew Genesis from the radio only and thought they were okay. She is a classical guitarist and was bowled over by The Musical Box, One For The Vine, Me And Sarah Jane, Silver Rainbow, The Brazillian, Duchess and other things you'll never hear on the radio. Now this band means so much to her now. We weren't a couple for the TIOA tour, but this is a bucket list night for her. My 7 year old would love the show, but we're not made of money! Thanks to the guys for doing this, it's a celebration of the music that will live on.

• Going to the 16th with my wife, and couldn't be more excited. She knew Genesis from the radio only and thought they were okay. She is a classical guitarist and was bowled over by The Musical Box, One For The Vine, Me And Sarah Jane, Silver Rainbow, The Brazillian, Duchess and other things you'll never hear on the radio. Now this band means so much to her now. We weren't a couple for the TIOA tour, but this is a bucket list night for her. My 7 year old would love the show, but we're not made of money! Thanks to the guys for doing this, it's a celebration of the music that will live on.

Very cool! I’ve had the same experience with my partner. All she knew about Genesis was Invisible Touch and In Too Deep. Now she adores the older stuff (Supper’s Ready; DWTMK; Carpet Crawlers; etc). She was absolutely bummed (and I was as well) when the setlists were posted for the shows in the UK and Apocalypse in 9/8 didn’t make the cut. She is thrilled to know that DWTMK (albeit much abbreviated) and CC are in the setlist. Enjoy the show!

• Very cool! I’ve had the same experience with my partner. All she knew about Genesis was Invisible Touch and In Too Deep. Now she adores the older stuff (Supper’s Ready; DWTMK; Carpet Crawlers; etc). She was absolutely bummed (and I was as well) when the setlists were posted for the shows in the UK and Apocalypse in 9/8 didn’t make the cut. She is thrilled to know that DWTMK (albeit much abbreviated) and CC are in the setlist. Enjoy the show!

It is nice to share it with others. It takes me back about the excitement of learning the music and how it was unlike anything else I ever heard. Yeah I snuck a look at the Leeds show and saw the link between DWTMK and CC and got emotional. Did you guys go already or going to London?

• It is nice to share it with others. It takes me back about the excitement of learning the music and how it was unlike anything else I ever heard. Yeah I snuck a look at the Leeds show and saw the link between DWTMK and CC and got emotional. Did you guys go already or going to London?

We are across the big pond. We will going to the show this coming Thursday in Washington, DC. Can’t wait!

• Excellent. I do love seafood (and in particular crab cakes—I think it’s a legal requirement if you want to be a Maryland resident lol). We live on the Lower Eastern shore of Maryland. Despite the fact we are close to the water, chicken is a more popular menu item than seafood. We could definitely go for a quality seafood dinner!

• Excellent. I do love seafood (and in particular crab cakes—I think it’s a legal requirement if you want to be a Maryland resident lol). We live on the Lower Eastern shore of Maryland. Despite the fact we are close to the water, chicken is a more popular menu item than seafood. We could definitely go for a quality seafood dinner!

Spent two seasons in Ocean City MD..as s UK student many moons ago. Had a great time and still good friends with guys from Pittsburgh from over 30 years ago!...nice part of the world snd some good crab and lobster dishes!

• Spent two seasons in Ocean City MD..as s UK student many moons ago. Had a great time and still good friends with guys from Pittsburgh from over 30 years ago!...nice part of the world snd some good crab and lobster dishes!

Simon, I’m from Pittsburgh and we have been vacationing there since I was young. There were always a lot of students from overseas working. Small world!