25, 26 November 2021 | Genesis live in TORONTO | reports **SPOILERS**

• I'll comment. This guy is a raging imbecile. When he searched tickets for this show, the very first thing that popped up:

You literally MUST check that box in order to complete purchase. So screw him and his whiny rant about wasting his money.

Not that I want to defend the guy... but when I bought tickets in May, there was no vaccine passport in place. That said, you are 100% right: we *all* knew for a few months that one had to be vaccinated to get in. The guy chose not to be. In fact, he wrote it, something like "I'd rather miss the show than submit to a dictatorship"... You get the idea... :rolleyes:

• Fabulously thorough review from Dr John there, worthy of posting as a review on the main genesis news site, I'd say.

The One Show is a weekday night TV show in the UK on BBC 1 typically 7 - 7.30pm. Tony, Mike and Phil appeared on it the night before Together and Apart aired, as I recall, so I'd guess it was that which was referred to.

Thanks for the clarification about The One Show. And appreciate the feedback about my report. I had gleaned many bits and pieces from what people have posted so far, but I thought it might be helpful to be comprehensive in one post.

• Official Post

Nice one!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

So Misunderstanding had one of the shortest runs on a tour?...Duchess still in the set i assume?

indeed! They play Duchess again since show #3

• indeed! They play Duchess again since show #3

I'm surprised, I thought Misunderstanding would be in for the entire US tour. Either they didn't think it worked well in the set or Tony put his foot down and insisted to play Duchess. I know he's very fond of that one!

• Official Post

Some additional photos from the Toronto shows, once more by Vero Pelletier.