30 November 2021 | Genesis live in CLEVELAND | reports **SPOILERS**

• Official Post

30 November 2021

GENESIS live in Cleveland - Rocket Mortgage Field House: The Last Domino? Tour

Setlist:

Feel free to post photos and reports here or arrange meet-ups with other fans.

• I didn't see a thread dedicated to the Cleveland show, so I thought I would create one. I hope that's ok Christian? So who is going to be there? I will be there and am looking forward to what will most likely be my last Genesis show. I have a heavy heart knowing this but am going to enjoy it to the fullest! Cleveland is one of those cities that have supported Genesis since they started touring the States back in 1972/73. Please post your pics and videos in this thread from the Cleveland show. Enjoy it everyone!

• Official Post

I didn't see a thread dedicated to the Cleveland show, so I thought I would create one. I hope that's ok Christian? So who is going to be there? I will be there and am looking forward to what will most likely be my last Genesis show. I have a heavy heart knowing this but am going to enjoy it to the fullest! Cleveland is one of those cities that have supported Genesis since they started touring the States back in 1972/73. Please post your pics and videos in this thread from the Cleveland show. Enjoy it everyone!

that thread is in the The Last Domino? Subforum. I have moved your post

• Official Post

Looks like Genesis played Misunderstanding again?

HomeByTheSea - can you confirm that?

hmm, this video doesn’t show Misunderstanding after No Son 🤔

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok, people elsewhere confirmed Duchess was played, not Misunderstanding