Looking for Encore Series 2007 Cleveland

• TL;DR: If you have this, I’d love to pay you $200 for it.

My first concert ever was Genesis in 2007 in Cleveland. My dad brought me along when I was 11. I don’t think it’s an overstatement to say that event not only started an obsession with Genesis, but also started me on a path of discovering tons of other wonderful artists as well.

I’ve been searching for the Encore series recording from this date for the best part of 10 years. It’s the concert that started it all for me. Unfortunately, it’s simply impossible to find. I’ve never seen it on Ebay, Amazon, or any of the many Japanese CD sites. It’s only passed through Discogs once ever (this year, and it must have sold immediately since I never got an alert). I’ve even contemplated contacting a seller on Discogs who listed a collector’s box with all 25 recordings for $1200 (I’ve never spent more than a quarter of that on a release), but that would be a stretch for me. Seeing Genesis last weekend inspired me to take a more active role in my search, hence my posting here.

If any of you have a copy of this and would be willing to part with it, I would love to buy it from you. I would pay $200 for one that is in good, playable condition, but I might consider more. This would mean a lot to me!