21, 22 March 2022 | Genesis live in AMSTERDAM | reports

• Official Post

21, 22 March 2022

GENESIS live in AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome: The Last Domino? Tour

Setlist:

to be added

Feel free to post photos and reports here or arrange meet-ups with other fans.

GENESIS - Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? UK / European Tour 2021/22 will you see?

• Official Post

Regulations are now certain for the Netherlands, no restrictions for the venues, but obviously you need a negative test to enter.

• Hello! This is my first post here.

Coming over to Amsterdam for the concert. I'm really excited as this will be my first (and obviously last) chance to see Genesis live. It's my second attempt, previous one was in Dublin last fall. So keeping my fingers crossed ...

Regulations are now certain for the Netherlands, no restrictions for the venues, but obviously you need a negative test to enter.

Just wanted to confirm if the EU Digital Covid Certificate is still also valid for this purpose, at least it should be according to this: https://www.government.nl/topi…ds-and-attending-an-event.

Or has there been some change in rules, so that doing test is now mandatory for everyone?

• Official Post

for the Netherlands, the situation right now is you will need a test to attend the show anyway. The last “problem” with the shows there is that they have standing tickets as well and that is not covered by the new rules. People expect this can be solved but a final word on this is missing until today.

• A user of the Facebook Group called "Genesis the last domino? Tour 2021 & 2022" wrote yesterday: "The Amsterdam shows are uncertain to go on at the moment because these are party useated events. A pressconference next Tuesday (tomorrow? :/ next week? :/ - this is my question ;))will give more information.

Edited once, last by lorenlu ().

• A user of the Facebook Group called "Genesis the last domino? Tour 2021 & 2022" wrote yesterday: "The Amsterdam shows are uncertain to go on at the moment because these are party useated events. A pressconference next Tuesday (tomorrow? :/ next week? :/ - this is my question ;))will give more information.

I'm not up to speed on developments in the Netherlands or these concert issues. But am I to infer that there are some different restrictions related to the pandemic depending on seated vs standing? As in, the virus knows if you are sitting down or standing up?! What a smart bug 😃

• Official Post

rules for Amsterdam

no more masks needed, no vaccination pass, but a negative test for the show.

• rules for Amsterdam

no more masks needed, no vaccination pass, but a negative test for the show.

First of all HELLO everybody - my first post here.

Is negative test needed even when you are boostered?

Second thing: has anyone received collector ticket? 2 weeks to concertand ticketmaster still has not dispatched it :(

• Official Post

First of all HELLO everybody - my first post here.

Is negative test needed even when you are boostered?

Second thing: has anyone received collector ticket? 2 weeks to concertand ticketmaster still has not dispatched it :(

current situation: negative test for ALL who have a standing ticket

• On March 15 the government will reassess the current regulations. Hopefully they will get rid of the 1G stuff.
    Although given the current situation (more and more positive tests), I kinda doubt it.

Anyway, I never expected the day would come that I will see them in person after becoming a fan 14 years ago, and attend both dates (which coincidentally are also in the week of my birthday).
    So, PC for the first time in Nijmegen and now this... I think the circle is round ^^

Software dev, drummer, audiophile and a HUGE PC and Genesis fan.

• has anyone received collector ticket? 2 weeks to concertand ticketmaster still has not dispatched it :(

Mmm interesting, I had no idea they were giving out those. In Montreal Canada where I saw them in November, I only had the digital app ticket barcode that you couldn't even take a screenshot of (it was scalper protected) so I ended up with nothing.

But it may still be available on my account, I'll check.

• 6 days to gig and ticket still has not arrived....

Funny fact is that on March 23 covid-test will not be mandatory. 2 days after gig :/

• Official Post

Just received my negative test result, so I'll definitely will be there tonight! I've been looking forward to this for months now, glad to be there :)

Enjoy it as much as yo can!

• Official Post

It appears there will be seats tonight (where there used to be standing area yesterday) and you can choose where to sit based on first come first serve. It also looks like they still demand a test for those seats.

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “21, 22 March 2022 | Genesis live in AMSTERDAM | reports **SPOILERS**” to “21, 22 March 2022 | Genesis live in AMSTERDAM | reports”.