Lamb Box set?

• Does anyone know any more about the rumours of a Lamb Box set? They swirled around before the tour was announced. Is there any substance to them and is there any possibility the project- if there was a project- coming to fruition any year soon?

• I've been hearing these rumors for 2-3 years, but nothing recently. I'm guessing there is nothing happening on that front.

Similarly, there were rumors a year or two ago about a 3-disc set of From Genesis to Revelation. Nothing has come of that either. I think that one could have been quite interesting if they were able to include the songs without the strings added on.

• The Lamb deluxe boxset project is on hold.

From Genesis To Revelation, they thought the original master tapes were lost in the Iron Mountain (storage facility) fire. But more turned up. They were not a physical release, being an online only download.

But they are now on the official Genesis youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We hope this helps,

TGA

• About FGTR: Ant hinted in an interview Cherry Red was planning to release something more comprehensive than previous releases. That was after the online downloads.