King Crimson

• I saw two shows on this most recent tour - they were both truly outstanding!

The two shows I saw were on September 4th in Holmdel, NJ (at the PNC Arts Center) and September 9th in NYC (at the very lovely Beacon Theatre). I also did the "Royal Package" for both shows - that's the name of their VIP ticketing program. Unlike with some bands, this VIP package is truly excellent!

I'll talk more about these shows later. I will talk some people off of the ledge a bit and inform you that, provided that situations that would prevent them from touring fail to occur, both Robert Fripp and David Singleton (KC's manager) have expressed interest in future KC tours beyond this year. There were a few suppositions made public in the press and beyond that implied that this 2021 tour could be the very last for KC in North America. Now, realistically, given the age of a few of the band members (and the seemingly never-ending pandemic), this most current tour could have been the last. Having said that, Robert was adamant at the pre-show Q&A at the Beacon that such a decision has not been made yet. Both he and David expressed desire to return in the future with KC. However, with the current state of the world, such a proclamation can't be made with confidence at the moment. In short, 2022 will have to come in order for potential touring in 2023 to be able to be predicted. So, stay tuned...

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...