MIKE RUTHERFORD - Smallcreep's Day to be re-issued [18/03/22]

• Got my copy! This CD doesn't need any remastering, it sounds fantastic! So much better than these illegal mp3s. And it doesn't have any of that loudness crap!

I know - but just think of what they could have done with a 5.1 remix

• Bizarrely, the release date in the UK seems to have been pushed back to 25th March, acc. to Amazon. I had a look in my local HMV (felt like the old days!) on the 18th, not there, hence me looking at Amazon. Will try HMV again next week.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Bizarrely, the release date in the UK seems to have been pushed back to 25th March, acc. to Amazon. I had a look in my local HMV (felt like the old days!) on the 18th, not there, hence me looking at Amazon. Will try HMV again next week.

It was originally announced for the UK as the 25th. I was surprised when I heard that (at least) Germany was getting it a week earlier. And then Burning Shed said they would also have it on the 18th. Yet note it's been released by a non-UK company.

Phil Morris

• Official Post

It was originally announced for the UK as the 25th. I was surprised when I heard that (at least) Germany was getting it a week earlier. And then Burning Shed said they would also have it on the 18th. Yet note it's been released by a non-UK company.

Phil Morris

has been available in Germany since 18th March

• It was originally announced for the UK as the 25th. I was surprised when I heard that (at least) Germany was getting it a week earlier. And then Burning Shed said they would also have it on the 18th. Yet note it's been released by a non-UK company.

Phil Morris

Fair enough! I never bothered checking for a UK date after reading the start of this thread. I only looked after visiting the store. I'll have a look again this week, if it's not there, I'll use Burning Shed (prefer to line their pockets then Amazon! ;))

Ian

• Mine's also arrived from Burning Shed.

Attention to detail somewhat lacking:

- the front cover looks the same as the original but the back and spine text is written as SMALL CREEP'S DAY (three words), rather than SMALLCREEP'S DAY.

- they also missed the opportunity to correct the spelling of David Hentschel's name - still shown as Hentscel like the original.

Nevertheless, great to have this again years after losing my first CD version. Bring on the 5.1 surround mix!

• For info:

My local HMV did not have it. Burning Shed has sold out, will they get more? Who knows.

Amazon UK charging over £15 for it.

Go on Ebay UK, search for the CD, there's a shop in Cheltenham called Badlands, who are selling it for £10.24 inc delivery. Mine's on it's way!

Ian