Bette Midler - Here Comes The Flood

• Official Post

I can't even think anymore ...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• It's not great and oddly monotonic but I like at least the idea of that sort of melodramatic torch-song singer covering something from the Genesis world, and in essence this song lends itself to that style. If nothing else, she got to practise her semaphore skills.

For that matter, why not Manilow?! I'd be more interested in the notion of hearing him do a Genesis/PG/PC song than yet another tribute act doing a molecular-level recreation. Like the above, it might not turn out particularly good but it'd be intriguing to hear an unlikely source having a go.

Bring on Cliff Richard doing Blood On The Rooftops, I say. Streisand giving us her Watcher Of The Skies? Lead me to it!

Abandon all reason

• Up until then this will have to do:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.