Part of the Audio from the Opening Show of Both Sides Tour April 1. 1994 Utrecht

• I have to share this clip which is a good bit of Phil's opening show from the Both Sides Tour in 1994 in Utrecht. This is an audience recording but good and contains live rarities like I've Forgotten Everything, Burn Down the Mission, and The Way You Look Tonight.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know who this guy is that posted this but he has an impressive amount of Genesis and Peter Gabriel and Phil concerts and videos he posts.

On a similar note about the Both Sides Tour, the youtuber posted a documentary outside of the documentary that was released on VHS and sold at the shows. I'm not sure if these are outtakes from that movie but this is pretty cool and shows Phil rehearsing Burn Down the Mission and The Way You Look Tonight. I assume this was before the show never seen before around 32:25 (Burn Down) and 30:15 (The Way You Look Tonight). Also rehearsing Separate Lives which I know didn't appear the second leg of the tour and replaced I've Forgotten Everything.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did anyone here attend the opening show on April 1, 1994? It seems like it was an amazing show and Burn Down the Mission and The Way You Look Tonight sound well received by the audience. Not sure why Phil would have dropped them after one night especially if he rehearsed them so much as seen in the above second clip??

• In this rare footage:

This was filmed by Atlantic Records Executive, Perry Cooper who was a friend to Phil and Genesis etc.

This is hidden footage, he is uploading without edits. From the private collection of Perry Cooper.

TGA