A Tour Program Question

• So as I was thumbing thru the tour program credits, I noticed old pal Steve Jones got a promotion to tour manager, good on him.

In the thanks, I saw Anthony Drennen's name mentioned. Did anyone happen to see what role he played in the tour or rehersals?

He did a nice job on CAS tour from what I saw. That did catch my eye.

• So as I was thumbing thru the tour program credits, I noticed old pal Steve Jones got a promotion to tour manager, good on him.

In the thanks, I saw Anthony Drennen's name mentioned. Did anyone happen to see what role he played in the tour or rehersals?

He did a nice job on CAS tour from what I saw. That did catch my eye.

Apparently, Daryl's wife has some health issues, and Anthony Drennen was prepared to come in for Daryl if Daryl needed to be with his wife.

• Steve "Puddin" Jones, has been a tour manager for Phil / Genesis and Mike & The Mechanics. So his promotion is nothing new.

But yes Anthony is there in event that Daryl has to leave to be with his ill wife.

TGA

• Thank you. I know Daryl's wife was fighting breast cancer during Phil's tour. I wish the best for the Stuermer's. Have heard nothing but positive things about Daryl being a decent guy.