The Last Domino? tour merchandise

• They're about equal having lived at both. My point that you seem to have missed was Belmont surely is not yet it got a shirt. It was sloppy and crappy whomever was the decision maker for merchandise. If Belmont got one Boston should have. Ditto I'd NYC did. And every venue should have give top tier tickets the proper tour poster not just some.

• They also offer a special London history shirt. Haven't checked whether or not the data stated is accurate.

Does anyone have a picture of this shirt, especially of the back?

I’m hoping that ends up in one of the online shops soon.

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• Does anyone have a picture of this shirt, especially of the back?

I’m hoping that ends up in one of the online shops soon.

It's a brilliant shirt and I coveted it especially as it prominently lists several venues in my part of SW London such as the Toby Jug, Twickenham Tech, Kingston Hotel and St Mary's College - the latter being a former workplace of mine. The area was a rich catchment area for live music in the early 70s.

Frustratingly, the merch stands displayed the shirt despite having apparently completely sold out by early on night 2. I'm still massively irritated by it!

It's a nice greyish blue with the 'collage letters' logo on the front and a word-cloud style listing of London venues on the back, with 'GENESIS LIVE IN LONDON 1969-2022'. As you say, I really hope there's some online availability but I instinctively doubt it.

Abandon all reason

• It's a brilliant shirt and I coveted it especially as it prominently lists several venues in my part of SW London such as the Toby Jug, Twickenham Tech, Kingston Hotel and St Mary's College - the latter being a former workplace of mine. The area was a rich catchment area for live music in the early 70s.

Frustratingly, the merch stands displayed the shirt despite having apparently completely sold out by early on night 2. I'm still massively irritated by it!

It's a nice greyish blue with the 'collage letters' logo on the front and a word-cloud style listing of London venues on the back, with 'GENESIS LIVE IN LONDON 1969-2022'. As you say, I really hope there's some online availability but I instinctively doubt it.

Don't give up hope that the London shirt won't end up on one/both of the official online stores. I think it's more likely to happen than not.

The shirts for the shows that were fortunate to get specific ones came online within a week. I witnessed the one made for Philadelphia sell out during the show I saw (I was at the second night - before the show, they had them on sale; after the show, they were completely gone. (Yes, I did manage to get one.)) There could be a longer gap before putting them on the sites since they have another "full tour" shirt for sale that was just recently released. However, I bet it will eventually be sold in the official store. LOTS of people will want it, whether or not they were actually at any of the shows.

Have you seen the North American ones? Your description perfectly matched the ones made for the shows here:

https://store.genesis-music.co…w-arrivals?cp=84226_99477

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...