Is there a Tour Equipment List?

• Sure there must be one, a list of who played what?

Tony used a Korg Oaysis plus others

Mike used a basic Fender

• I know Daryl was using his Godin signature DS-1 and a pair of the new Mesa/Boogie Badlander amps

And Mike uses a couple of extremely cheap Squier Bullet Strats for a few songs

And most of Tony's sounds come from a MacBook using IK Multimedia connected to midi controllers, alongside an Oasys

• I know Daryl was using his Godin signature DS-1 and a pair of the new Mesa/Boogie Badlander amps

And Mike uses a couple of extremely cheap Squier Bullet Strats for a few songs

And most of Tony's sounds come from a MacBook using IK Multimedia connected to midi controllers, alongside an Oasys

I thought is was very odd Mike used a lot of Squier Strats but I noticed they all had stickers on the top and realised they were all for the different tunings for the downtuned versions of the songs. Why they were Squiers and not Fenders I don't know, I figured between them they'd have enough real Strats or wealthy enough to buy a few! I'd have lent him mine ;)

• I thought is was very odd Mike used a lot of Squier Strats but I noticed they all had stickers on the top and realised they were all for the different tunings for the downtuned versions of the songs. Why they were Squiers and not Fenders I don't know, I figured between them they'd have enough real Strats or wealthy enough to buy a few! I'd have lent him mine ;)

I think Mike said he was in vacation in South Africa when lock-down occurred in 2020. So he was stuck there, and he hadn't brought his equipment. He had to stay trained for the forthcoming rehearsals and tour, and so he bought a cheap Squier at a local store. It turned out it was surprisingly good, and he became quite attached to it, finding the neck of the instrument comfortable for his hands.

They changed the pickups and the tuners for the tour.

Guitar Player article here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT : nice rendition of HBTS at the end of the video. The guy is a fan... ;)

• I think Mike said he was in vacation in South Africa when lock-down occurred in 2020. So he was stuck there, and he hadn't brought his equipment. He had to stay trained for the forthcoming rehearsals and tour, and so he bought a cheap Squier at a local store. It turned out it was surprisingly good, and he became quite attached to it, finding the neck of the instrument comfortable for his hands.

They changed the pickups and the tuners for the tour.

Well I never!