Why so little Genesis Live material with Gabriel?.

• that was really interesting , I wish they would repress those three box sets once more as probably everyone does who doesn’t own them!.

It was interesting, The Evil Jam is our sister website. That day out at Fisher Lane Farm on the 12th June 2006 was great fun. Dale was lovely (we had met a few times before), Nick Davis was lovely (we had met once before). It was a great experience in the control room hearing those songs in surround sound.

They also had lots of 1992 /1998 stuff on DAT tapes (not pictured).

TGA

• It was interesting, The Evil Jam is our sister website. That day out at Fisher Lane Farm on the 12th June 2006 was great fun. Dale was lovely (we had met a few times before), Nick Davis was lovely (we had met once before). It was a great experience in the control room hearing those songs in surround sound.

They also had lots of 1992 /1998 stuff on DAT tapes (not pictured).

TGA

TGA is so awesome, from your YouTube videos to all the work you put into preserving the history of our favorite band. I can’t thank you enough for all the great material you’ve helped assemble and rescue. You all are the best !!’

• TGA is so awesome, from your YouTube videos to all the work you put into preserving the history of our favorite band. I can’t thank you enough for all the great material you’ve helped assemble and rescue. You all are the best !!’

You would be amazed at the abuse we get, even from other well know Genesis fans. That said we all have a role to serve and we all do it differently. genesis-news.com (IT Fanclub), is one of the more professional websites, forums and well organised groups of fans we have encountered.

TGA

• Thank you. This is something that I have discussed on other occasions (in other forums) and it seems that a considerable group of fans still do not accept. There is that legend of lots of live tapes, "from this bootleg that I have", outtakes and stop counting...