The Thread Of Complete Randomness

• A charming street name found in English towns and cities during the Middle Ages, named for it's most useful function. A street where the semi intoxicated would share their pennies for a slice of outrageous indulgence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gropecunt ... ostitution

A carefree afternoon spent in Piss Alley and an early evening stroll in Gropecunt Lane would often remind a gentleman,just how good life actually was....:D

• Amazing what they could do with the tunnel. Heard about it but never seen it. Thanks for sharing that. Here is a video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Amazing what they could do with the tunnel. Heard about it but never seen it. Thanks for sharing that. Here is a video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks, very interesting and I love seeing community projectd like that.

It also didn't hurt seeing reporter Laura Alderman.

Abandon all reason

• Not entirely 'random' I suppose as it relates to the pandemic world we now live in.

I suppose this sort of Zoom-related mis-hap had to mis-happen sooner or later.

He's essentially ruined it for writers thinking they can incorporate unfortunate gaffs like this into pandemic-era comedies.

Abandon all reason

• Guess which Genesis track I'm listening to right now this very moment as I write this.

EDIT - to narrow it down: 5-man era

We had one guess of Supper's Ready in the 2 months since I posted the above. But it wasn't. So it's really getting tense now (he desperately explained). So come on in with those guesses. Unless you don't want to.

Abandon all reason

• This time, both wide awake after our smoke alarms went off about 3.45 for no clear reason. Mrs B's trying the iplayer to get back off while I'm trying music.

This time is my favourite suede song. It's also a very good smashing pumpkins song, but not my favorite.

I hope they were smoke alarms and not carbon monoxide alarms. We bought a house last year and this random alarm lying on a table in the basement kept going off. I thought it was some faulty relic of the previous owners. I threw it out (the house was old but had been inspected. Surely everything was fine?!). Several months later we had a chimney company in to take a look at the chimneys and give us a quote for any work that might be needed to make the fireplaces functional. In the course of the inspection he ended up down in the basement where he discovered that a vent coming from either an oil fired furnace or gas fired boiler was horribly corroded and likely leaking CO into the house. It's fixed, I replaced the alarm, we're all fine... But I assume the original alarm was not broken and we 'got away with it'.

In short, I'm clearly a dummy and I presume you are not... Also, enjoy every sandwich.