The Thread Of Complete Randomness

• An artist's rendering of what Michael Jackson would have likely grown to look like had he not had a lifetime of plastic surgery.

And how he ended up looking.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy MJ's music. I just think it's a shame that he focused so much on his appearance. We were born the same year, 1958. I was sorry to see him go.

• Wont be long before we will get rid of them, no need to worry about losing them. We will replace them with a small implant hooked up to our brain. . It'll be great. Amazon and Google will.tell is direct what to do at any time so life will be stress free with confidence of knowing that all our private data will not be shared to anyone but themselves or anyone we haven't agreed to in the small print.

• I mentioned this site , this , thread, some games, some important discussions about music both Genesis and non Genesis to Mrs Farmer and she said we're all weird. Thinking of leaving her.!

• Currently trending on twitter: #DraculaMusic

Some entries:

Fangs For The Memory

Brosferatu

Transylvanian Dury & the Blockheads

Whitby Houston

Another One Bites The Neck

Jugular Bells

Harker the Herald Angels

I'll Not Follow the Sun

Fangs Ferdinand

Living In A Box

My own contributions:

Stake On Me

CruciFix You

Abandon all reason

• Ive always been annoyed at those that have never gotten over the shock of PG leaving G. Just been listening to some Roxy Music and realised I'm still furious about Manifesto!

• Ive always been annoyed at those that have never gotten over the shock of PG leaving G. Just been listening to some Roxy Music and realised I'm still furious about Manifesto!

I was never angry about Manifesto, more sighingly disappointed. But I was really miffed they replaced the original and superior Angel Eyes with the thin fluffy single version.

How can there not be a Roxy thread to put this in? Maybe we should start one.

Abandon all reason

• I was never angry about Manifesto, more sighingly disappointed. But I was really miffed they replaced the original and superior Angel Eyes with the thin fluffy single version.

How can there not be a Roxy thread to put this in? Maybe we should start one.

Well furious maybe an overstatement!!! And yes there should be one.

• This weekend I have been mostly wallpapering.

On the rare occasions we need any done, having done it ourselves before, we now hire people in to do it.

The only benefit was writing scary messages on the wall before papering over it. The flat I'm hoping to shortly sell has wallpaper over one bedroom wall on which I wrote things like HELP ME and SARAH THEY KNOW. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN (though it means I can only sell to Sarahs).

Abandon all reason

• On the rare occasions we need any done, having done it ourselves before, we now hire people in to do it.

The only benefit was writing scary messages on the wall before papering over it. The flat I'm hoping to shortly sell has wallpaper over one bedroom wall on which I wrote things like HELP ME and SARAH THEY KNOW. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN (though it means I can only sell to Sarahs).

I hate wallpapering but was doing it for free for my daughter. Didn't do a bad job.

• That's what I've done. I've got over 4200 music files on mine. Actually a lot more since some files have entire artist catalogues in them.

The great news is, it's easy to find now.:P Having most of my stuff all together. It's amazing how much music I forgot I liked. :D

Having music spread around I found it difficult to find and forget. 8|

Pretty much completed all my transfers :)

• In my cabin on a sleeper train from the Highlands to London. Heading down for the next stage of getting our London flat ready for sale. I'll miss it badly. But it's looked after us and, in a way, it still will be (assuming it sells) - from the likely proceeds we'll be able to get a detached 3-bedroom house in Inverness with a big pile of change left over.

I hope I'll get in and out and sell it before the next national lockdown!

Abandon all reason

• In my cabin on a sleeper train from the Highlands to London. Heading down for the next stage of getting our London flat ready for sale. I'll miss it badly. But it's looked after us and, in a way, it still will be (assuming it sells) - from the likely proceeds we'll be able to get a detached 3-bedroom house in Inverness with a big pile of change left over.

I hope I'll get in and out and sell it before the next national lockdown!

Best of luck with the sale! ;):thumbup: