The Thread Of Complete Randomness

• I can get a dozen eggs for $2.00, freshly laid too!...:) from a farmer. Most stores here charge between $5.00 to $8.00 =O

Just to point out, you need the crap on the eggs to keep them fresh.

Most supermarkets wash their eggs which destroys the protective layer... So most North Americans need to refrigerate eggs rather then keeping them in a cool place.

I prefer mine from a chicken! :D

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the largest model airport in the world. Just amazing!..8|.....Based in Hamburg in Germany.

• Why do Americans say 4th of July on their biggest day of the year, but every other day they say the number after the month i.e. July 20th.:?:

When I first came to Canada, I always thought it strange.:/

In speaking terms, it was never confusing, but when written down seeing the month first made no logic. Personally, I always like to see the most important information first in order of operation.

• I was a bit upset this morning to get a text message from David Saunders (Ned Flanders) who passed away suddenly in 2020. I don't understand how mentally depraved individuals can be allowed to send their spam mail using the names of dead people. The world has gone mad. Makes me sick. Nothing is regulated anymore. I heard this week that phone companies are now going to be responsible for any hoax where an individual has been scammed and lost money due to these incessant marketing calls. No matter how many I block, they continue to harass us at an alarming rate. RIP David. 🙏 You are greatly missed.

• I was a bit upset this morning to get a text message from David Saunders (Ned Flanders) who passed away suddenly in 2020. I don't understand how mentally depraved individuals can be allowed to send their spam mail using the names of dead people. The world has gone mad. Makes me sick. Nothing is regulated anymore. I heard this week that phone companies are now going to be responsible for any hoax where an individual has been scammed and lost money due to these incessant marketing calls. No matter how many I block, they continue to harass us at an alarming rate. RIP David. 🙏 You are greatly missed.

That's pretty disgusting.:cursing:

I have Total AV antivirus on my Mac and have not had any spam mail since I subscribed using it.:). The whole package is reasonably cheap and supposed to be one of the best according to various sources. I also use google as my email provider and they also block unwanted spam too!.. ;)

David will almost be remembered by me as his knowledge of music was beyond anyone I knew. I seldom had any albums that I had that he owned. Miss him dearly, RIP David. 🙏.....

• Imagine seeing this coming at you! A real life Chucky! It's a 5-year-old who terrorized this street in Alabama. Creepy, but hilarious 😂 He had the whole neighborhood on edge. It's good to see kids out doing things.

• Finished up work yesterday ahead of 2 weeks at the Edinburgh Fringe starting next week. Today, a leisurely stroll around Inverness on this lovely sunny day, a bit of shopping, and just had a delicious vietnamese rice bowl at Xoko. Every day I think about what a good life I have.

Abandon all reason

• Someone won $1.34 billion on the lottery in America, half that goes towards taxes...

Weird how this system works.

The government makes money on the sales of the tickets, who ever wins has to pay for the fortune. ^^

• Someone won $1.34 billion on the lottery in America, half that goes towards taxes...

Weird how this system works.

The government makes money on the sales of the tickets, who ever wins has to pay for the fortune. ^^

Can't help feeling sorry for the winners . Imagine thinking you've won $1.34 billion only to find out you have a mere $0.62 billion dollars.😁

• Can't help feeling sorry for the winners . Imagine thinking you've won $1.34 billion only to find out you have a mere $0.62 billion dollars.😁

It's like I have always said to people paying high taxes. "I wish I was paying high taxes"!

Ian

• Imagine seeing this coming at you! A real life Chucky! It's a 5-year-old who terrorized this street in Alabama. Creepy, but hilarious 😂 He had the whole neighborhood on edge. It's good to see kids out doing things.

I have all the Chucky series of films. What started as a horror flick with Catherine Hicks

, who I love by the way :)<3 ends up being more of the comedic movie as they progress into the series. ;)

• Well done lionesses (not a football fan but even so!)

Indeed! They played superbly, and showed their male counterparts how to do it. The 1st goal in the semi-final was perfectly executed, with calmness and focus. Probably one of the very best goals I've ever seen, from a technical point of view. Not as memorable as the second, perhaps........ :/

There's talk of women's football now having wages etc in line with men's. As it should be, BUT I hope it includes dragging men's wages down to a more sensible level than it is now. It's not just the stupidity of the amounts, per-se, it's the fact that it promotes the sort of arrogant, entitled behaviour we have all witnessed to often, and it draws into question their commitment, given that they don't really have to play 100% to still rake it in.

Ian

• Obviously it's great that England won the Euros, and understandable that radio stations want to mark it by playing World In Motion. But having heard it more than once recently I had to switch it off on 6Music today as I can't listen to John Barnes "rapping" any more or I'll be at risk of a cringe-related injury (a crinjury, if you will)

Abandon all reason