BETTER STRANGERS (Nicholas Collins' band)

• Official Post

Nic's own band Better Strangers have released a new track But I Don't Know You Name today

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's a little formulaic but I like it enough to explore more. Nice expansion of the Genesis world!

The kick drum has "Better Strangers" written in it though - I assume name of the band? Not "Batter Strangrs" which sounds a touch aggressive!

Edit: 🤦‍♂️ I just noticed the title of the video. I was verrrrrrry tired last night.

• Official Post

The kick drum has "Better Strangers" written in it though - I assume name of the band? Not "Batter Strangrs" which sounds a touch aggressive!

sorry, that was a typo, I did post this on my mobile. Should check better before submitting.

as for the track itself, it's better than what we have heard before, but it doesn't convince me completely. Also, it looks like the band is not working on an album and they will release more tracks / singles instead.