The Heritage Chart

• Not sure if anyone here is aware of the Heritage Chart, Heritage Chart - it's a chart of acts that are mostly from 30+ years ago, and they've just started recently making a weekly TV show of the rundown, with interviews, live performances and videos, I have just discovered this on Talking Pictures TV, Freeview channel 81, Sky channel 328, and no doubt elsewhere, it's also on some local TV services that Sky would enable you to get. This week for example, we got videos from Matt Hoy, the Scorpions, and Men Without Hats, plus a live performance from the Korgis and this coming week Marillion will have a video on apparently.

A chart show I give a (Blow) Monkeys about! ;)

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Not sure if anyone here is aware of the Heritage Chart, Heritage Chart - it's a chart of acts that are mostly from 30+ years ago, and they've just started recently making a weekly TV show of the rundown, with interviews, live performances and videos, I have just discovered this on Talking Pictures TV, Freeview channel 81

Nice tip off, just one thing though - I'm pretty sure TPTV is now fv82. Well at least it is on my TV. (Not that anyone going to 81 would then get helplessly lost, of course).

As we've said before TPTV is a gem and has some great archive stuff - yes as previously discussed some of it now seems excruciating but the fact the channel exists at all is great and there's plenty of very watchable films and shows.

Abandon all reason

• Nice tip off, just one thing though - I'm pretty sure TPTV is now fv82. Well at least it is on my TV. (Not that anyone going to 81 would then get helplessly lost, of course).

As we've said before TPTV is a gem and has some great archive stuff - yes as previously discussed some of it now seems excruciating but the fact the channel exists at all is great and there's plenty of very watchable films and shows.

Having looked on their site, it appears it is FV 82 now, but still on 81 on all our TV's I guess it needs a retune, at which point it would move to 82. Don't use Freeview much, as we have Sky (Wife's choice!).

TPTV is definitely an asset. Also like That's TV, which has stuff like Kenny Everett, Hale and Pace and others.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!