Genesis Archive #1 & #2

• I quite like the lyrics to "Hair on the arms and legs":

See him digging, see him weeding

Every single day of the year

Coffee at eleven, four thirty tea

His security is built on routine

Anyone else reminded of the lawnmower man from IKWIL? (It's one o'clock and time for lunch...)

• I don't look at the booklet much myself, but a lot of what I see here for Archive #1 doesn't look familiar. Either mine is missing pages (I thought I bought it new, though), or I just don't remember all of it.

I compared my copy of the ARCHIVE #1 booklet to the pages shown in Discogs, and all of the pages are there (although some in the middle are now falling out). I note one difference, though: On page 34 (which says "GAUMONT THEATRE" in the upper left), the "revealing" picture in the upper right ("ALL OF RICHARD") has a "censoring" stripe added in my copy that's not there in Discogs.

On another note, it occurs to me that I've never been inclined to read all of the various articles, etc., in the booklet. I'm not sure why.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• I compared my copy of the ARCHIVE #1 booklet to the pages shown in Discogs, and all of the pages are there (although some in the middle are now falling out). I note one difference, though: On page 34 (which says "GAUMONT THEATRE" in the upper left), the "revealing" picture in the upper right ("ALL OF RICHARD") has a "censoring" stripe added in my copy that's not there in Discogs.

On another note, it occurs to me that I've never been inclined to read all of the various articles, etc., in the booklet. I'm not sure why.

No censoring on mine (UK). American censorship?

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!