Perfect albums.

• Regarding female vocalists ,........... KAte Bush is one exception, but her work is patchy, and while Hounds of Love almost made my list, particularly as side 2 is the best thing she has ever done, there are a couple of weak tracks on side 1, IMO.

😮 . All her albums are almost perfect except for the perfect ones and Lionheart which doesn't match up to her general level of greatness. That's a scientific fact. Here's the proof. K(5x10+5x9)-6=G. Speaks for itself doesn't it.

• Genesis: The Lamb

Yes: The Yes Album, Close to the Edge

Chicago Transit Authority

Dave Brubeck Quartet: Time Out

Asia - debut album

Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Rush: Signals

• 😮 . All her albums are almost perfect except for the perfect ones and Lionheart which doesn't match up to her general level of greatness. That's a scientific fact. Here's the proof. K(5x10+5x9)-6=G. Speaks for itself doesn't it.

Yeah, but don't forget, E=md2 (Einstein had trouble with autocorrect too! :))

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Some that I consider perfect (or near perfect) already mentioned, such as Crime of the Century, Trick of the Tail, Selling England)

I'd add

The Snow Goose - Camel

Sunburst Finish - Be Bop Deluxe

• Arrival is my favourite Abba album. Unfortunately, it contains Dum Dum Diddle, and is therefore not perfect.

😂

That made me chuckle. I've heard the album but had no memory of this song - having looked it up it's possible my brain immediately deleted the twee load of shite.

Abandon all reason

• Some that I consider perfect (or near perfect) already mentioned, such as Crime of the Century, Trick of the Tail, Selling England). I'd add.

The Snow Goose - Camel

Sunburst Finish - Be Bop Deluxe

Nice to see a Camel album listed, great album . :)