Old Classic Music from YouTube

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Two sides of the late great Steve Marriott - one of rock and roll's greatest vocalists in two rocking bands.

HUMBLE PIE

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fabulous Ronnie Lane is sorely missed as well.

SMALL FACES

• External Content m.youtube.com

• I saw Joe do Walk Away with the Eagles on numerous occasions.

I saw The Eagles twice with Joe and they did Walk Away too. I am a huge fan of solo Joe Walsh. My favorite though is his The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get album. Teenage memories of buying it on vinyl. Great stuff.

• The Beatles + Billy Preston - the last public performance by the Fab Four. Sad that we've lost John, George and Billy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I had the good fortune to see the Queen of Soul twice in concert. Even in her later years, her vocals and piano playing were amazing. RIP.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

• [Above] Ah, a hippie classic. They sound a bit like The Moody Blues on this one, at least to me.

Yes, I've always loved that song. Bit of one-hit wonder, this band. The only other song I know that made it to radio was My Little Red Book

External Content www.youtube.com

• Great Rick Wright album with Snowy White on guitar.