Genesis on Tiswas 1981 whole episode

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is the whole Tiswas episode Genesis appears on, most of the interview is also on a Movement torrent. Their interview starts on this video at 1:19:50.

Genesis also appear in 2 short segments during the credits roll, where there is a pie fight and Mike hits Tony with a pie after he tries to hide up the back. Payback for not being in Tiswas the previous year? Tony then walks around with a paper plate (paperplate) on his head that someone then puts there. Anyone else know about these bits of video? I wish these segments or the whole episode were available in high quality like the interview is on the torrent.

• do remember this, as think it was around time Abacab came out. Chris Tarrant was a big Genesis fan, and no doubt encouraged Tony to let his hair down!

I was already in The Royal Air Force by then, the days when I watched kids programs ended after Blue Peter( John Noakes, Peter Purves and Valerie Singleton) . I also watched Magpie and Dr Who.

Never watched Tis Was ever!......

• I was already in The Royal Air Force by then, the days when I watched kids programs ended after Blue Peter( John Noakes, Peter Purves and Valerie Singleton) . I also watched Magpie and Dr Who.

Never watched Tis Was ever!......

Tiswas had a bit of cult following. I watched from the start to finish by which time I must have about 20. All the students I knew loved it. It was popular with the the Royal Navy or or least Sally James was popular with the sailors who sent in what I believe we're the bands around their caps with the name.of thier ship which she wore as a garter. She ended with quite a collection!