BA Robertson releases his own performance of "Silent Running" for charity

• Official Post

You may have seen our news from yesterday already:

/ BA Robertson: "Silent Running" charity single released (genesis-news.com)

BA Robertson, who co-wrote a lot of Mike + The Mechanics tracks between 1985 and 2004, has released a 2004 solo performance of the track "Silent Running" for chairty.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• This version of the first hit by Mike & Mechanics, dedicated to the Ukrainian people for the occasion, makes me discover the dramatic lyrics that I had never read carefully! :thumbup:

• This version of the first hit by Mike & Mechanics, dedicated to the Ukrainian people for the occasion, makes me discover the dramatic lyrics that I had never read carefully! :thumbup:

same here ... sometime it's amazing what music can do - and how fitting lyrics can years and years later :|

some are wise ... and some otherwise