Brand X - ...And So To F... Old Grey Whistle Test

• Official Post

A stunning quality: Brand X live at Old Grey Whistle Test with one of their signature tracks:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Funny thing is I got to go backstage and meet Phil before the show in Washington, DC on his first tour. My friend who was a radio DJ asked him about Brand X, and he said “I think Brand X is in the rear view mirror for me.” Needless to say we were very pleasantly surprised when he and his band played And So to F for the encore that night!

• Wow! Thanks for this, takes me back to watching OGWT 43 years ago, as others have said (the only PC solo tour I saw) the 'No Jacket Required' Tour in '85 when it was played as encore and I jumped up to many an inquisitive look when they started playing it!

• Indeed..think saw it on his second solo tour...not sure all the crowd knew the source of the track! ...and some no doubt never heard of Brand X!

Brilliant. I saw it on the No Jacket Required tour, and I definitely didn't know the song at the time.

But then, I didn't know the NJR songs either, because the tour was before the album came out!

Never a big fan of that. I can only imagine what people made of The Lamb tour if they hadn't heard it :D