B.A. Robertson: "The Living Years" rerecording

• Two years ago B.A. Robertson also released a new version of the Mechanics hit The Living Years.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

some are wise ... and some otherwise

• Official Post

More than legitimate version, but I prefer the faster original. :/

Well, the original version is the benchmark, isn't it? A transatlantic hit, a standard in the live set ever since and very moving enyway, both with Carrack and Roachford singing.

But it's nice to learn that BA Robertson also makes music on his own. I also wasn't aware!

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Well, the original version is the benchmark, isn't it? A transatlantic hit, a standard in the live set ever since and very moving enyway, both with Carrack and Roachford singing.

But it's nice to learn that BA Robertson also makes music on his own. I also wasn't aware!

He had several solo hits in the UK in the late 70's, Cool in the Kaftan, Bang Bang being 2 I remember.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Additional info for those who don't know: He's credited as BA Robertson to avoid confusion with the other Brain Robertson, a Thin Lizzy member at the time he first appeared.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!