New PG song "Here it is" (Cohen-tribute)

• So, Peter will also be on a forthcoming L. Cohen tribute-album with the track "Here it is".

Never heard of such plans. Is there any info about the record and how it was put together, i.e. when Peter's contribution was recorded?

thx

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leonard Cohen- Here It Is.

The melody and the lyrics are great! :thumbup:

Thanks PG. <3

• Official Post

I really like Cohen's "Ten New Songs" album and I am looking forward to hearing Peter's version!

• Official Post

Here Is Is - now available

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was nice to hear his voice again on something new. Don't know this song by Leonard Cohen but sung in that same distinctive style.

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Here Is Is - now available

External Content youtu.be

A jazzy version of that track. It's okay but I hope his new album sounds a bit different than that!

some are wise ... and some otherwise

• Official Post

By the way, the whole album is quite interesting - "You Want It Darker" by Iggy Pop is fabulous!

• I am a Cohen fan (surprise, surprise...) and I also like his "Ten new songs" album. Peter's singing is really wonderful. At first, you think Cohen sings.

indeed! I like his dark and very low voice on this one!

You want it darker by Iggy Pop is also amazing.

... make tomorrow today!

• No I also had the chance to listen to this.

I like this version, pretty mich stripped down, jazzy and somehow fragile and deep vocals.

Funny, as today I compared this to the i/o snippet in the full moon video thing. Was hoping his new album would not sound like "Here it is" - and obviously it doesn't. Nevertheless, this is a great contribution to the tribute album!