Ozzy at the commonwealth games.

• Wow. Ozzy Osbourne just did paranoid, appropriately with Iron Man intro, at the commonwealth games with Tony Iommi, They said there was going to be a big surprise. I was fully expecting to see Jeff Lynne's ELO having not had them on earlier. When trying to outguess who the suprise act would be I was saying it can't be Black Sabbath because Ozzy has very recently undergone major surgery.. He did the one song looking like he had some sort of aid to help stand or at least not fall over. He shouted "Let's all go crazy" , the first time I've ever heard him say that without saying "Let's all go fucking crazy" surely it's a first for him. I can imagine the the organisers being extremely pleased to have got them to close the show and extremely anxious about the language in equal measure! .Alll went well..I must admit to feeling somewhat emotional, as Ozzy was sending out thank you messages to his fans prior to surgery which was only in June, so he clearly did not know how it was going to go. Great to see him ,( I won't looking well,)standing , bouncing a little and singing..

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.