Version Living Forever with rehearsals in 1992

• And even if someone were Tory, is that a crime? In fact, after Thatcher's rule, the Conservative Party has already lost its identity and there is not much difference between them and the Labor Party or the Liberal Democrats. What about Genesis? I wrote the truth. One or two concerts full of excellent quality for the tour should have been released on video a long time ago. Plus rehearsals and songs not played at concerts. How long has the profile of Phil or Genesis on Facebook not been active before? 10 months from what I remember. Surprisingly, Phil and Genesis's profile is more active lately - so maybe something will start to happen here. I just demand from myself, but also from others. Check out the Queen profile on Facebook - there you will see the difference. Almost every day different types of posts :) This is how social media should be run.

• And even if someone were Tory, is that a crime? In fact, after Thatcher's rule, the Conservative Party has already lost its identity and there is not much difference between them and the Labor Party or the Liberal Democrats. What about Genesis? I wrote the truth. One or two concerts full of excellent quality for the tour should have been released on video a long time ago. Plus rehearsals and songs not played at concerts. How long has the profile of Phil or Genesis on Facebook not been active before? 10 months from what I remember. Surprisingly, Phil and Genesis's profile is more active lately - so maybe something will start to happen here. I just demand from myself, but also from others. Check out the Queen profile on Facebook - there you will see the difference. Almost every day different types of posts :) This is how social media should be run.

Not much difference between the Tories and the other parties..... OK. I won't bite.

I follow the Facebook pages, and like the Facebook pages of every other artists, they are active when there is news, such as the box set. They were active during the last tour.

I would like to see a Blu Ray of the last tour (but TWO)? I still don't know why you are so obsessed with watching them rehearse. There is some of this in the Come Rain or Shine documentary. In fact there is some rehearsal footage in the Last Domino documentary. You cannot have everything.

• You cannot have everything.

Oh I think you'll find our persistent thread host begs to differ. Not only can, but SHOULD.

He's crowbarred Margaret Thatcher into a thread about releasing Genesis rehearsals. Come on, this is someone who knows about having everything.

I've no doubt that between posts here, he's on a literary forum somewhere demanding that his favourite authors' preliminary rough notes, scribblings and crossings-out are published in deluxe leatherback.

Abandon all reason

Edited once, last by Backdrifter ().

• The thread that won’t go away

…and it won’t until the 3 CDs are released! 💿💿💿

Going on a different tangent from those above, was anyone here on the old forum for the official website for The Police when they had their reunion tour back in 2007-08? There was a never-ending thread there called “Re-selling Tickets”. It started off exactly as advertised: a thread that was created for forum members to sell tickets to different shows to other forum members. However, it didn’t stay that way…for hundreds and hundreds of pages. 😆 It was one of the greatest collectively-written stream-of-consciousness threads I have ever seen on the Internet, bar none. After a short while, the only thing that wasn’t mentioned on it was the reselling of tickets.

Will that happen here? (Or will the 3 CDs come out first?)

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• …and it won’t until the 3 CDs are released!

💿💿💿

Look! There they are! Glittering with rehearsally goodness....

There was a never-ending thread called “Re-selling Tickets”. However, it didn’t stay that way…for hundreds and hundreds of pages. 😆 It was one of the greatest collectively-written stream-of-consciousness threads I have ever seen on the Internet, bar none. After a short while, the only thing that wasn’t mentioned on it was the reselling of tickets.

Will that happen here? (Or will the 3 CDs come out first?)

Ah well you've given us a goal now....

Abandon all reason

• The cupboard under the stairs

Basement

Loft

Shed

That drawer with all loose rattly stuff, some of which is unidentifiable metal implements and an odd number of corn-cob pins.

We would have lots of space in our basement, but it's unfinished. It's a shame because at some stage it was a nice brick cellar but in the intervening decades it's fallen into disrepair, ductwork has been added so the height is too low, there's a furnace and a boiler etc etc. It's mostly a dirt floor basement now and the house is old enough that lead dust and lead in the earth is a concern, so we really can't do anything with the space as it is. I have a dream someday of getting it refinished and having a nice wine cellar or something in it.