Version Genesis Follow You Follow Me acoustic in April 2007

• I don't know if you've heard and seen it, but a few days ago one of the internet users added this video to the network. This is an acoustic performance by Genesis Follow You Follow Me in April 2007 at a concert dedicated to Ahmet Ertegun. :) I like the version of this song very much, it's better than in 2000. :) We see Tony playing guitar in this video. :) I recommend watching it, because it is another unique piece that we can see - I haven't seen it until today. :) Link below:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Genesis At The MMF Awards 2000.

I love the Acoustic Stuff! <3

• I don't know if you've heard and seen it, but a few days ago one of the internet users added this video to the network. This is an acoustic performance by Genesis Follow You Follow Me in April 2007 at a concert dedicated to Ahmet Ertegun. :) I like the version of this song very much, it's better than in 2000. :) We see Tony playing guitar in this video. :) I recommend watching it, because it is another unique piece that we can see - I haven't seen it until today. :) Link below:

External Content www.youtube.com

Never saw this before. thx for posting!