• I have worked for the same retail company for 32 years but tomorrow (Friday 8th June 2018) is my last day. Over the past few months I have become unhappy and disillusioned. Handed in my notice last week. I know tomorrow is going to be a sad day as I have spent a good chunk of my life working there, but I have to think about my future happiness. I still have over a decade of working life to come. Managed to get a new job and start that on Monday. Will miss a lot of good friends so will be sad to say goodbye tomorrow. Send your positive vibes this way.........

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• A change is as good as a rest, and has a way of recharging your batteries and adding stimulus in your life.

If you were feeling disillusioned about where you were, then seeking a new opportunity was probably the best decision to make for your overall psyche.

Be happy and move forward.

Good luck in your new job.

• Well I have finally left. It was sad leaving some good friends but hopefully we will keep in touch. However I know I have made the right decision for me. Looking forward to staring my new job tomorrow.

“Without music, life would be a mistake”