Genesis video soundcheck in Rosemont 06.10.1986

• We got another gift for the night - a half-hour Genesis video - this time a soundcheck from October 6, 1986 in Rosemont Horizon. This is another unique piece and it can be said without a shadow of a doubt. The first really good quality video with Genesis live songs from 1986. :) Good sound quality. There are fragments of Mama, Throwing It All Away, Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, Land Of Confusion and other sounds, so far unknown by me. :) I encourage you to listen.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This video is said to be blocked in the US and Canada. :) Apparently a video on Genesis Movement will be added in a few days. :) But who wants to download this video now, download Discord and there is Genesis Central channel. You can download it there. I would like to point out that there is only 6 more days for this. The file is 1.8 GB- plus there is a 20-minute interview with Phil in 2 separate files from that day. :) Therefore, if you want, please download this Discord. :) Free program. : :)

• Hahahahaha. No comment. :))))))) I am not happy about it, but I realized that people from the United States and Canada may not open this file. That's why I suggested volunteers take it from Discord. :) There is no malice of mine in that. Don't take everyone your measure, or it will turn against you. :)

• Hahahaha. I didn't mean anything by it - really. I always write these emotes. I don't see anything wrong with that. :) When sending a message, I often don't see how much emotion I'm using. It's not like that. Anyway, this file is available on Discord.