RIP Queen Elizabeth II

• Not looking good.

The BBC are playing it downy saying she is " comfortable " and under medical supervision, but what tells the story is pretty much the whole Royal family (that matter) are converging on Balmoral

Get well soon Queenie

• Noni

Changed the title of the thread from “Her Majesty” to “RIP Her Majesty”.
  • Noni

Changed the title of the thread from “RIP Her Majesty” to “RIP Queen Elizabeth II”.
  • For most people, and certainly almost all here, the end of an era, in that she was in the job before we were born. Blood on the Rooftops now needs a re-write!

RIP

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Though I was not balling in tears, water did streamed through my eyes at the passing of the Queen.

She was the global platform in economical success of the world, as all stablemate in political powers and those looked up to her throughout the world!.

It's up to us now to support King Charles III, in honour of the Queen. ;)

• From President Mattarella's Message of Condolence for the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

"A figure of exceptional importance enters

in history, we will remember the

good wisdom and the highest sense

of responsibility, expressed above all

in the generosity of spirit with which

the Sovereign has consecrated her life to

service of British citizens e

of the larger family of the Common-

wealth ".

RIP.

• Kinda weird now that since I grew up, the Royals were in our limelight through several decades of evolution.

Princess Anne marriage, Queen mother, Diane, William, Harry and now with the deaths of Prince Phillip and the Queen. The future now rests on the new monarchy and what it stands for. I'm in full support!

What I'm hoping for is the acceptance from the public to welcome the new King of Great Britain and keep that same believes and faith in what the monarch stands for. Great Britain has a wealth of history in the routes of the country and it would be a shame to lose it on these anti royalists out there, knocking our heritage, which in my own opinion should cherish for a long time to come.

All I ask for is give the same respect to King Charles III in the same way Queen Elizabeth II was.

• That is a big ask for lots of people, Noni. Not even anti royalists.

Anyway, this topic is for Queen Elizabeth ll.

• It has been incredibly emotional in Edinburgh these last few days. Nearly everyone united in grief for the Queen. The crowds and queues to see and then pass by the coffin was amazing to see. Some were in queues for hours....

“Without music, life would be a mistake”