Doug Melbourne und Tony Patterson (ReGenesis)

• Official Post

Some of you are aware that (ex-) ReGenesis vocalist TONY PATTERSON teamed up with Doug Melbourne for the 2019 album The Divide.

The duo has released another album this year - Dark Before Dawn

For me, it's one of the most pleasant 2022 surprises - musically. The album is available digitally everywhere, i.e. amazonUK and elsewhere.

For CD and Vinyl options, check Bandcamp.

Two tracks from the album:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I have The Divide, and frankly it was a massive disappointment, I've played it twice, maybe 3 times. After Tony's outstanding Northlands with Brendan Eyre, (FWIW, Alan Hewitt and I both thought it the album of its year) and his very-nearly-as-good Equations Of Meaning, it was a very sharp drop in quality. I've just listened to the 2 tracks above, My Happy Place isn't bad, Old School Tie is nothing special at all. I'll have to hear the whole thing a couple of times before I fork out any hard earned cash for it.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!