The PETER GABRIEL anniversary year 2022: Part 6: US

• Official Post

The years that end with a two are - in Peter Gabriel's case - special years. Because in them, an astonishing number of his solo albums celebrate "round" anniversary. We have opened a continuation article on this, which will be continuously expanded throughout the year.

30 years ago today, PETER GABRIEL's album US was released.

Earlier this year, anniversaries of PG1, Long Walk Home, Live Blood, IV (Security) and UP were celebrated.

You can find our thoughts in the article below. Now it's your turn in this thread to share your opinion on the album, the making of the album and your memories of the release.

Anniversary Special:

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…-2022-albums-s834.html#us

Our review from 1992:

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…US-album-review-s188.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I think for those who love Peter, this is the easiest album to listen after So.

Maybe songs like Steam, Digging In The Dirt, Blood Of Eden are reminiscent of songs already heard in So and PG IV.

My preferits:

Come Talk To Me, Blood Of Eden, Digging In The Dirt and Secret World. 8)

• That was a special album for me. But the best track on that album is really magnificant in this version:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.