Phil & Nic Collins in Switzerland for Drumeo project

• Official Post

Phil and Nix are currently in Switzerland for a lenthy interview & drum session for DRUMEO.

They have set up Phil's left handed drumkit there (Phil didn't play) and we will surely see the outcome soon,

In the meantime check out our news item with some photos (by Joshwa Holliday):

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…-Drumeo-project-n815.html

• Oh, I'm excited for this one! Let's hope it will be available on the Drumeo YT channel for everyone to see, and that some in-depth technical stuff will be discussed (instead of the usual Genesis/PC history talk).

As for now, there is already a video available (by the same interviewer) talking about some PC techniques:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And there is an interview with Nic planned:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Software dev, drummer, audiophile and a HUGE PC and Genesis fan.

• This was streamned yesterday:

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

Some findings (thanks to UK76 - from his posting in our German Forum):

For Drumeo, Nic must have interviewed Phil. Nice idea. Phil was in a great mood to talk and even sat behind his drum kit for the first time in ages. Whether he played or not was not revealed yet.

Nic explained that Phil's drum kit was arranged very unusually by today's standards, rather uncomfortable and not ergonomic. But that was just the way it used to be (and could be a reason for Phil's physical problems?).

• Thanks for the additional info Christian (and UK76).

I can relate to the non-ergonomic part of his drumkit. Because of that, it actually made me more conscious about my set-up. Learn from others "mistakes" I guess.

A few years ago I even stumbled upon this short video about the matter:

Software dev, drummer, audiophile and a HUGE PC and Genesis fan.

• Official Post

Thanks All. I think The other Drumeo Vid of nic playing is later this week. There is an instagram clip on brandons Instagram story of Nic playing FOF

not only FoF, also Wot Gorilla, Cage and others

External Content www.instagram.com

• Thanks Christian, Cant wait to see this on You Tube later. Wow, I remember being so amazed at how he played on the Genesis tour. Its wonderful that he takes it so seriously and puts in the effort and realizes the affection we have for the music and that he also enjoys it so much.

• The west Side; Drumeo said it will be on video next year. Whether they show whole thing free on You tube we will have to see. They have removed some of the Nic Collins content for members only.

• I believe he said he hoped it would be released by late 2023.

Not sure what the big delay is, I'm sure there is a reason or some promotional tie in perhaps for this. Time will reveal all I guess......

• Christian Please put this in the correct place/

Finally on Drumeo Nic Collins.