Phil Collins Live in Bangkok- Don't Lose My Number and Survivors

• It turned out that 11 days ago 2 video songs by Phil proshot from the concert in Bangkok on March 27-28 1995 were added to Youtube. :) This is the video I see for the first time. Great version of Don't Lose My Number and Survivors live. If anyone has a full Bangkok video, please add it to Youtube. :) Below I am sending links.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - Don't Lose My Number

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - Survivors

• Official Post

Just in case you didn't see

Daryl did not take part in this show. It was indeed played without a guitarist.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I know I know Christian- thanks for reminding me. Yesterday one of the netizens found yet another song that confirms Daryl's absence and is fantastic without him hahaha- and Wish It Would Rain Down. I liked this version immediately. I will add a link, but the 1994 Philadelphia video concert is more important. :)

• Probably food poisoning. :) Anyway, everyone at the beginning of the concert looks terrible. Check out Phil. The beginning of the concert is sweaty and pale. Brad looked bad too.

Obviously just the climate of where they were playing. That said, the stage design lent itself to that "hot, dark, sweaty" mood that the tour created.

If memory serves me right, it was this tour that there's footage of Take Me Home where Phil's voice has totally gone....but still you see him battling on through it?