i/o The Tour: Which shows will you attend?

• Waiting for the North American swing. Will be seeing The Musical Box last tour of The Lamb while I wait.

• Official Post

Have added Nottingham and the US/Canadian shows to this poll

• I'll be there in Denver Colorado in October! Sadly, I didn't get to see Genesis during their Last Domino tour, since they cut out the entire Western half of the US-so I'm NOT missing Peter! This will be my 2nd time seeing him-I saw him back in 2003 in Milwaukee, WI while he was on his Growing Up tour.

Fun fact: I will be going with my 11 year old daughter, her first ever concert! She has gradually become more or less a "casual PG fan." She knows the main hits. Sledgehammer, Red Rain, Big Time, Secret World, Games w/o Frontiers, Intruder and Solsbury Hill are pretty much the only ones she's into right now...but now I have about half a year to introduce her to the likes of his deeper-level fan favorites!

• Official Post

I'll be there in Denver Colorado in October! Sadly, I didn't get to see Genesis during their Last Domino tour, since they cut out the entire Western half of the US-so I'm NOT missing Peter! This will be my 2nd time seeing him-I saw him back in 2002 in Milwaukee, WI while he was on his Growing Up tour.

Fun fact: I will be going with my 11 year old daughter, her first ever concert! She has gradually become more or less a "casual PG fan." She knows the main hits (Sledgehammer, Red Rain, Big Time, Secret World, Games w/o Frontiers, Intruder and Solsbury Hill are pretty much the only ones she's into right now...but now I have about half a year to introduce her to the likes of his deeper-level fan favorites!

Let us know what your daughter says after the show. Must be quite something for her!

• I'll be there in Denver Colorado in October! Sadly, I didn't get to see Genesis during their Last Domino tour, since they cut out the entire Western half of the US-so I'm NOT missing Peter! This will be my 2nd time seeing him-I saw him back in 2003 in Milwaukee, WI while he was on his Growing Up tour.

Fun fact: I will be going with my 11 year old daughter, her first ever concert! She has gradually become more or less a "casual PG fan." She knows the main hits. Sledgehammer, Red Rain, Big Time, Secret World, Games w/o Frontiers, Intruder and Solsbury Hill are pretty much the only ones she's into right now...but now I have about half a year to introduce her to the likes of his deeper-level fan favorites!

I'm sure she will love it. My son who is 29 is coming to the Birmingham gig with me and some mates. He last first/saw PG in Oberhausen April 30th 2003. So a very similar age to your daughter. Scary where the time goes....... at least he can get the drinks in this time!

• Official Post

Let’s see whether or not I can meet someone from

this forum there.

Plenty of people from the German forum will obviously be there

• The tour is skipping Florida... so I'm making a little trip out of it.

I will first be flying into Las Vegas to see U2's show at the MSG Sphere on October 11, then renting a car and driving over to LA, to catch PG at the Kia Forum on October 13.

Can't wait.

• Official Post

I'm catching the last night of the Tour here in Houston. I might drive over to catch the Austin show, depending on tickets.

Michael

enjoy it! Just saw the amazing finale of the European tour (see Dublin thread)

• enjoy it! Just saw the amazing finale of the European tour (see Dublin thread)

I recall you said once that you came to Montreal in the past to see Genesis, are you considering coming over the pond to see PG?

Besides Montreal, there are also Canadian dates in Quebec City, Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver.

• Official Post

I recall you said once that you came to Montreal in the past to see Genesis, are you considering coming over the pond to see PG?

Besides Montreal, there are also Canadian dates in Quebec City, Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver.

no I saw Peter in 2002, both Montreal shows and the one in Toronto. Never saw Genesis outside Europe.
    This time I won’t make it to Canada or North Anerica

• I was fortunate enough to see the Amsterdam show at the Ziggo Dome while on vacation this year. (I mean, the vacation was ultimately scheduled around the show, but it was a trip that was happening this summer anyway.)

I'll also be seeing him at his two southern California shows in October: at the Forum in L.A. and the Acrisure Arena in Palm Desert. Very excited to experience the show again!

• Let us know what your daughter says after the show. Must be quite something for her!

When I last spoke of my daughter going to see PG in October with me, she was only a casual fan aka "just the hits" so to speak-mainly stuff from So. Well, over these last four months or so she has not only gotten into more songs like Washing of the Water and especially Biko (she's so excited to hear that's how he's ending the show!), but she's even getting into his new songs too! She loves Four Kinds of Horses, i/o and Road to Joy!

It seems I am doing my work well as a father...