GENESIS: "The Lamb Lies Down..." research on UK and US release dates

• Official Post

After our research on the Foxtrot release date, we have also investigated the Lamb release dates. The 22nd for the UK has been known for a while and you can find the proof in our article below. Much more complicated is the US release date.

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…Broadway-report-s858.html

• Interesting read, thx :)

Looks like details about other countries have not been part of the research? Are there plans to do that, also articles about other albums, i.e. Nursery cryme?

• Official Post

Interesting read, thx :)

Looks like details about other countries have not been part of the research? Are there plans to do that, also articles about other albums, i.e. Nursery cryme?

We were looking into the release dates in Germany, but that's a different (and complicated) story. Maybe some day ...

And yes, the next topic indeed is Nursery Cryme - no deadline yet, so don't hold your breath ;)

• Interesting read, thx :)

I fear for anyone's sanity attempting to uncover all the different release dates in different territories. It gets complicated enough going back only 10 years to uncover where releases appeared first and on what date.