Songs with vocals but no lyrics

• What songs can you think of that have lead vocals, but don't have actual lyrics? Here's what I've thought of:

Genesis - Naminanu

Focus - Hocus Pocus

Chicago - Happy 'Cause I'm Goin' Home

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• Pink Floyd - The Narrow Way

Admittedly it does have lyrics, illegible ones however.

I suspect you might be thinking instead of "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave and Grooving With A Pict" from the same album.

Another one from Floyd...

Pow R. Toc H

• In 'The Narrow Way part 3' David Gilmour sings something which is clearly lyrics, yet muttered so it's impossible to understand what he sings. Wikipedia claims he was embarrassed of his lyrics so he muttered them.

• In 'The Narrow Way part 3' David Gilmour sings something which is clearly lyrics, yet muttered so it's impossible to understand what he sings. Wikipedia claims he was embarrassed of his lyrics so he muttered them.

Are you sure you've got the right song? I can understand many, if not all, of the lyrics in that song (which is a favorite of mine from the UMMAGUMMA album). And they're well written, IMO. I don't see anything in Wikipedia about the song's lyrics except that Gilmour didn't want to write them himself and unsuccessfully asked Waters to help.

Edited once, last by DecomposingMan ().

• Huh, weird. I haven't listened to that song for a while, I had a clear memory though of last time I listened to it I couldn't make out any of the lyrics, googled for them, found nothing ("no lyrics have been contributed to this song yet") and ended up on wikipedia reading about Gilmour mumbling through the lyrics in order to make them incomprehensible. Either way I must have dreamed all this or I am massively confusing things. :/

• Huh, weird. I haven't listened to that song for a while, I had a clear memory though of last time I listened to it I couldn't make out any of the lyrics, googled for them, found nothing ("no lyrics have been contributed to this song yet") and ended up on wikipedia reading about Gilmour mumbling through the lyrics in order to make them incomprehensible. Either way I must have dreamed all this or I am massively confusing things. :/

You can find the lyrics here:

The Narrow Way - Ummagumma Lyrics - Pink FLoyd Lyrics (pink-floyd-lyrics.com)

I'll admit that I actually couldn't understand a lot of the words, but that's because many of them are sung in a high falsetto, not because they're mumbled.