PETER GABRIEL - Panopticom (Dark Side Mix) - track discussion

• Official Post

Here is the dark side mix

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Definitely prefer this version. Listening to the WAV version on headphones. The bass and drums are much more prominent. Love PG's vocal bits right at the start, which didn't resonate much at all previously. The synths (Brian Eno contribution?) are clearer as well. Really curious to know how PG will decide on which mix to include on i/o.

• Official Post

The official music video, once again made with AI, was released yesterday

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really like the Darkside Mix of Panopticom, it has a bit rougher edge to it...the only thing I don't like is there's a couple wierd sound effects in there which IMO don't really fit.

• Official Post

Another video is comin g later today

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

Here it is

• Certainly the first one above is dreadful. What others have you seen?

All of them (The court and Panopticom)

The last one is okay, but I'd prefer "old school" music videos (and I like the Love can heal video).

... make tomorrow today!

• Here it is

kind of okay ….

But I really hope we will get a different kind of video next time. The diffuse thing has now been covered anyway.
    Wondering what he will do next?