From Genesis to Revelation - song credits? who wrote what?

• Does anyone know if there are actual writing credits for "From Genesis to Revelation" (FGTR) officially published anywhere? Wikipedia shows All songs written by Tony Banks, Peter Gabriel, Anthony Phillips, and Mike Rutherford, with a reference to Genesis – From Genesis To Revelation (1969, Vinyl) - Discogs for that info. However, the amazing "The Genesis Discography" by Scott McMahan (thank you Christian !!) has more detailed/specific credits for each song. Does anyone where Scott might have gotten that information? and/or has anyone seen these detailed credits in print anywhere (on an album or another website?) (Apologies if this is a duplicate thread).

According to The Genesis Discography...

Am I Very Wrong? Banks; Gabriel
    Fireside Song Banks; Phillips; Rutherford
    In Hiding Phillips; Gabriel
    In the Beginning Phillips; Gabriel
    In the Wilderness Banks; Gabriel; Phillips; Rutherford
    One Day Banks; Gabriel
    The Silent Sun Banks; Gabriel
    The Conqueror Banks; Gabriel
    The Serpent Banks; Gabriel
    Where the Sour Turns to Sweet Banks; Gabriel
    Window Phillips; Gabriel
    In Limbo Banks; Gabriel; Phillips; Rutherford; Silver
  • Do we know where Thomas Schrage (original author) got the album credits from? are they written on any of the liner notes on any of the 284 releases? :)

Also that link helped my fix a few mistakes i made transcribing from The Genesis Discography, and also helped my find the credits for 'In Limbo'. (I'll delete my other thread asking about that).

• So what exactly was John Silver's song writing input in In Limbo?

Not sure. I am unsure how they even got those credits. I suspect that In Limbo has never had its credits revealed so the author probably used all the band members at the time instead. I'm curious where the credits came from in the first place for the other tracks as well.

• General question. If two writers are credited, are royalties split 50:50 or can the split be determined differently by the writers?

Usually a 50:50 split, written into contract, of what's left after publishing, producer royalty etc. It would be unusual for a songwriting duo to agree on an uneven split but if for some reason they did, that too would of course be written into contract.

Abandon all reason

• Not sure. I am unsure how they even got those credits. I suspect that In Limbo has never had its credits revealed so the author probably used all the band members at the time instead. I'm curious where the credits came from in the first place for the other tracks as well.

For what it's worth, I've seen "In Limbo" credited somewhere to Banks-Gabriel-Phillips-Rutherford. There may be something to that, or it may just be a case of all of the members being credited who were known to actually write.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.