From Genesis to Revelation - Best sounding verison? Most complete version? Complete list of all tracks?

• I'm looking to purchase both a physical copy of From Genesis to Revelation (FGTR) as well as a digital copy (if the digital version has either superior audio quality OR additional tracks not available on the physical version).

1. which CD version of FGTR is the best sounding?

2. which CD version of FGTR is the most complete (in terms of bonus tracks, alternate versions, b-sides, etc)

3. can you get a digital version of FGTR for purchase? or at least streaming?

4. if yes to #3, does the digital version have superior audio over the best sounding CD version?

5. if yes to #3, does the digital version have tracks that cant be obatined on any of the CD versions?

6. is there a list of every track that has ever appeared on any of these releases? like a "completionists guide to FGTR)?

Hopefully this is my last post regarding FGTR! :S. I am a late bloomer when it comes to Genesis, and also a bit of a completionist when it comes to this band, so i want both a) the best sounding versions of every track; and b) ALL THE TRACKS!! Every last demo, alternate version, b-side etc. I know the Genesis box sets provide all of that in spades, but FGTR is a different beast, with discogs showing 284 different versions of this album (is that a record?)