Original Air date of Old Grey Whistle Test - Rock Around the Clock 1986?

• I've been busy importing all the Remix Box Sets into my hard drive libraries (stereo, surround & video), and want to tag the original release dates of all content. But I can't find the date the Old Grey Whistle Test - Rock Around the Clock 1986 originally aired? Any help, appreciated! THANKS! Have a great day.

• What was Rock Around The Clock?

Rock Around The Clock was an all-night themed broadcast of music programmes (concerts, documentaries, interviews, music videos etc) shown annually between 1984 and 1986 on BBC2. It would start on a Saturday afternoon/evening and run for around 15 hours until early the next morning, hence the title. The programme with Genesis for example was shown at 2:15 am.

• Rock Around The Clock was an all-night themed broadcast of music programmes (concerts, documentaries, interviews, music videos etc) shown annually between 1984 and 1986 on BBC2. It would start on a Saturday afternoon/evening and run for around 15 hours until early the next morning, hence the title. The programme with Genesis for example was shown at 2:15 am.

Ah ok, now you've described it I think I remember the feature but not the Genesis segment. What was the theme and what did they show?

Abandon all reason