HELP NEEDED

• Hey All,

Hopefully someone can help me (or at least point me in the right direction.

As Genesis were preparing for their last tour (which we saw from the front row in Cleveland). My son noticed one of Phil's old sets in the background.

It was a small wood colored ‘Premier’ drum set and means the world to my son (who is also a drummer). After attending Berklee and starting a career of his own—my son was diagnosed with Stage 4 lymphoma.

My son idolizes Phil and became a drummer because of him. Though Its been a struggle at times, he has been talking about playing the drums again and I really would love to do something special for him.

When my son first got sick, donated his drums as he was unable to physically to play. As a mom, it pained me so deeply to see him unable to play the drums and as much as I am proud of his selfless and giving nature…I am sad to see him not do the one thing that gave him the most joy—which is playing the drums.

I know it might seem silly—but those old drums would bring so much hope and joy to my son and as a parent, there is nothing more I want to do than to see a smile on his face again. Though its a long shot/ hail Mary--i figured I would try anything to help my son get those drums—it would mean the world to him.

Playing the drums again is something I know would give him hope—and sometimes hope is all we can hold on it. I know listening to those drums kept him going during the most difficult time for us and to see him actually play them would truly be a blessing and a miracle.

If anyone here can point me in the right direction, I'd be so grateful. I know Phil has donated drums in the past and this would truly make someone's life.

Anyone who might be able to help, please message me.

My sincere thanks and apologies for the long post.