Genesis Mama video live with Foxborough 1992

• Great news my dears - we have the version of Mama from Foxborough 1992 on video proshot :))))))))) Although at the beginning we see Phil singing not as "through the keyhole", but from 3 and a half minutes it is already "full " video. :)))))) Watch the entire video carefully - from beginning to end. It builds a kind of "state of tension" with this track and I like it. :)))))))))))) The best quality that can be. Infinite thanks to David Lightman for adding this. Once again, he "broke the system". 🙂

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pawciob1

Changed the title of the thread from “Genesis video Mama video live with Foxborough 1992” to “Genesis Mama video live with Foxborough 1992”.
    • Official Post

Great news my dears - we have the version of Mama from Foxborough 1992 on video proshot :))))))))) Although at the beginning we see Phil singing not as "through the keyhole", but from 3 and a half minutes it is already "full " video. :)))))) Watch the entire video carefully - from beginning to end. It builds a kind of "state of tension" with this track and I like it. :)))))))))))) The best quality that can be. Infinite thanks to David Lightman for adding this. Once again, he "broke the system". 🙂

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks a lot for posting this

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Thanks for posting! It's always fun to see the songs that were short-lived and missed being professionally released!

Hearing that, I'm not surprised at all that was the last time it was performed. That song is quite a workout vocally and Phil was already making a lot of choices designed to make sure he could get through it, but it was still pretty clear even with shortening the song and dropping a few high notes down it was too much for a long tour.