PETER GABRIEL | 11 June 2023 HAMBURG - Barclays Arena (i/o: The Tour) ***SPOILER***

• Official Post

PETER GABRIEL - i/o: The Tour 2023

11/06/2023 HAMBURG - Barclays Arena

Setlist:

Jetzt Kommt Die Flut

Growing Up (Acoustic version)

Panopticom

Four Kinds Of Horses

i/o

Digging In The Dirt

Playing For Time

Olive Tree

This Is Home

Sledgehammer

Darkness

Love Can Heal

Road To Joy

Don’t Give Up

The Court

Red Rain

And Still

Big Time

Live And Let Live

Solsbury Hill

In Your Eyes

Biko

All tour dates

Post your show comments, photos etc here.

• Official Post

Interesting fun fact

Peter starts with Washing, then realized they wanted to do Flood in German, stops the song and starts with Flood.

• Interesting fun fact

Peter starts with Washing, then realized they wanted to do Flood in German, stops the song and starts with Flood.

I don't suppose HCTF will appear at Birmingham on Saturday. In terms of Marina Moore, bit strange she's not back yet? It would not surprise me that if she has a flu variant (Covid?) she's likely to be back in UK? Very strange there has been no official comment, or even a give away on band members social feeds. Hopefully we will see her on Saturday and that she is well. 4 more sleeps to go!

• Official Post

Here it is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here it is

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Priceless!! The first minute is brilliant (as is the rest) Tony Levin seems to have a split second of panic! Thanks for posting this.

• "Live and let live" from Hamburg, Germany

... make tomorrow today!