Red Rain

And Still

Big Time

Live And Let Live

Solsbury Hill

In Your Eyes

Biko

All tour dates

Post your show comments, photos etc here.

• About the show yesterday

Sound das okay, not as perfect as I have already heard it. It was Tony’s birthday, so we had a Happy Birthday right at the beginning.

Setlist was the same like Amsterdam.
    What was strange: Marina Moore was not there. Any idea why?

• Well What a concert !

It is really such a beautiful show. Very, emotional, with so many great visual ideas (Darkness, Love can heal ! ), and his voice sounds as strong as 20 years ago. I loved every moment of it !

I discovered all those unreleased tracks. The most touching must be "and still". I never heard Peter singing so delicately on a song. waow ! I really look forward to hear the studio versions of all of them.

I Brough my 2 teenaged daughters with me. They loved the concert also !

I just have the impression that with the tickets costs, some of the biggest fans were more often at the rear of the place than at the first rows.

I hope He'll be back in Belgium next year :)

• About the show yesterday

Sound das okay, not as perfect as I have already heard it. It was Tony’s birthday, so we had a Happy Birthday right at the beginning.

Setlist was the same like Amsterdam.
    What was strange: Marina Moore was not there. Any idea why?

She did not play in Amsterdam either. Maybe ill or a prior commitment?

• Official Post

Looks like she’s just ill. Hope she recovers soon

• Official Post

From Antwerp

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From Antwerp

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That was a nice moment.

I went to Antwerp. The whole venue is not really ideal for live shows of that scale. I felt quite uncomfortable and I didn't like the sound. The show was good but I am glad this was not the only one I saw. Will never go again to this venue.

Happy Birthday for Tony was done quite early, it looked like Peter had plans later in the set ;)

some are wise ... and some otherwise